Hero WOD: 31 Heroes.
- AMRAP (with a Partner) in 31 minutes
- Partner A performs AMRAP of:
- 8 Thrusters (155/105 lb)
- 6 Rope Climbs (15 ft)
- 11 Box Jumps (30/24 in)
- While Partner B performs:
- 400 meter Plate Run (45/25 lb)
- Partners switch after each Run.
Background: On August 6, 2011, a tragedy shook the military community and Americans everywhere. In a single instance, America lost 30 military service members, many of whom were members of the Navy SEAL community—and one military K9—when an Extortion 17 helicopter was downed in Afghanistan.
The @31heroes workout was specifically designed to remember the fallen heroes of August 6, 2011 and honor their legacy of sacrifice.