Used by thousands of gyms worldwide, CrossFit is the primary fitness program for military, law enforcement, firefighters and first responders. We don’t have treadmills, stationary weight machines or mirrors. Instead, we have pull-up bars, barbells, kettlebells and wide-open spaces for squatting, running, jumping, climbing, lifting and throwing. Our workouts are comprised of exercises that mimic everyday movements and situations so you can ultimately become more functionally fit and healthy. A different WOD (workout of the day) is performed daily, which will keep your body fit and your mind engaged.
CrossFit programs are developed for scalability, allowing people of any fitness level and experience to participate. Everyone – adults, kids and teens alike – follows the same general program, simply modifying load and intensity based on individual ability.
On Ramp Program
If you are brand new to CrossFit, we recommend that you get started with our On Ramp program. Participating in our On Ramp program will help ensure that you become familiar with the most common CrossFit movements that would be performed during a normal class and gives us a chance to teach you the CrossFit methodology in detail. Our On Ramp program also gives us an opportunity to learn what your goals are and how CrossFit can help you achieve them.
The On Ramp program will consist of the following:
- 3 one on one sessions (2-one hour sessions and 1- 30 minute session with a CrossFit Woodbridge Coach)
- Each session will include teaching and learning common CrossFit movements along with a short workout.
- These sessions will be scheduled according to your availability as well as the coach.
- The 3 sessions must be completed within a 3 week period starting from the initial start date.
- If these sessions are completed before the 3 week period, you will have full access to CrossFit classes until the time expires.
**If you are interested in starting your On Ramp program, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!