WHAT YEAR DID YOU START OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING?
2015 (Olympic Weightlifting)
WHY DID YOU GET INTO FITNESS (AND CROSSFIT/ OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING)?
I have been doing CrossFit since 2011. I love having fun with what I do and I also enjoy competing. My other focus is Olympic weightlifting. I was told I would be good in this sport by friend. I took the advice and ended up being ok at it.
WHY DID YOU BECOME A TRAINER?
I became a trainer because I enjoy seeing and teaching movement. I also enjoy seeing lifters exceed their expectations
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WEIGHTLIFTING MOVEMENT?
I would have to say snatch is my favorite lift. It’s a very technical lift but very rewarding.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Chinese Weightlifting Certification
- 6 National Level Competitions
- American Open 2015 (bronze medal in the snatch)
- National Championships 2016 (5th place finish)
- National Championships 2019 (bronze medal in clean and jerk and jerk
- CPR/AED Certification
- Firefighter/ EMS