Let’s work on those hip flexors!
- Get in a nice wide lunge with your weight in the front heel and the back leg straight.
- Make sure that front knee isn’t in front of the toes!
- Place hands on the inside of the foot.
- Have a friend check to make sure they can only see one booty-cheek and that it’s the cheek attached to the straight leg. If they can see the other cheek, drive the hip of the bent knee down toward the ground more.
- For an even deeper stretch, drop the back knee, tuck the toes under and lower to your elbows.
- For an added stretch, grab the back foot with your opposite hand and gently pull that heel toward your booty.