This hip stretch is for all of you.
- You will need a box or even the edge of your bed.
- Take one leg and drape your outer calf along the top, ideally creating a 90 degree angle behind that knee pit.
- Be sure not to sit on the box or let your booty touch it; we want at least a little bit of distance from the box.
- Hold upright and only sink your chest forward toward the shin, if that knee isn’t severely popping off of the box.
- For a double whammy, try and drive the opposite calf down toward the ground.
- Don’t forget to switch legs and breathe.