- This is a 5-Week competition mirroring the 2014 CrossFit Games Open, open to the entire gym, friends, and family.
- There are 3 divisons: Rx, Masters (40 years old or older), & Scaled. The WODs for the Rx divison will be unaltered and performed as designed. The Masters may have slightly lower weights and possibly alternate movements. The Scaled Division will have significantly lower weights (compared to RX) and other scaling options such as bands and alternate movements.
- This is a fun and exciting “Friday Night Lights” style event. We will hold a spectator friendly exhibition on the following Friday evenings at 6:30PM: Mar 7, Mar 14, Mar 21, Mar 28, & Apr 4.
- WODs will be judged and scored by volunteers and competitors.
- Prizes are awarded to WOD winners and Overall Winners.
- A T-Shirt is included in the Registration.
- Qualifiers will advance to our 2-Day Championship on May 10 & 11. The WODs will mirror the 2014 CrossFit Games Regional competition.
- Price for Gold Members is $40, Silver $45, Bronze $50, and Non-Members is $60
If you’ve never competed in a CrossFit style competition, this is your perfect opportunity. Take a moment to watch this video if you’re hesitant to participate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7XUiQuwOHI
TODAY: MON, JAN 27, 2014
AMRAP IN 10 MINUTES
1 FRONT SQUAT 185#/125#
1 CHEST TO BAR PULL UP
2 FRONT SQUATS
2 CHEST TO BAR PULL UP
3 FRONT SQUATS . . .
*Your score is your last complete set of the couplet before time runs out (with a notation of additional reps). For instance, if you complete 8 front squats and 8 CTB pull ups, then get 4 more front squat done before time runs out, write this on the board—> “Me – 8+4″