Prayer requests needed

t.ZLHVRTwuCsPMfyip

YouTube Preview Image

A lot of you know Amanda Bryson from the 6am, Capital Affiliate league and her presence around the gym all the time.  You may or may not know Cade Bryson, her oldest son.  Cade is scheduled for brain surgery tomorrow to hopefully put a stop to the 1-5 seizures he has a day.  Cade is a wonderful kid and probably one of the bravest kids I’ve known.  When I visited him in the hospital last year he could care less that he had been there for days, had things attached to his head and had to stay in his room.  Look, I know for a fact that CrossFit Woodbridge is Amanda’s one hour to workout, get away, relax, cry, get all the frustration out before she has to get back in there and fight with everything she has for her son.  She deserves our support bottom line.  You can comment here, you can post on her facebook, send her a text, light a candle or stay quiet but, please send a prayer in some fashion tonight and until we know Cade is good to go.  I appreciate your help and I know she does too.

You can visit Cade’s site and send a message here .  The password is cadedouglas

Today:

10Rm Back Squat

*This should be an absolute 10 rep max on the back squat.  If you’ve never done one it needs to be as heavy as possible without failing.

18 Responses to Prayer requests needed

1. Moni says:

Hey Amanda,

I’ve seen you here and there but we’ve never spoken. However, I wish you and Cade the absolute best! Please know, even though we may have never said a word to each other, if there is anything you need (aside from the millions and millions of wishes, hopes and prayers I’m sending your way), don’t hesitate to ask!

Good Luck to you. Good Luck to Cade!!!!!

2. Thera says:

Sending an outpouring of love and prayers your way, Amanda!

3. Carmin says:

Amanda,
    I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you. I want to tell you that I admire you for being strong because you are what gives your son that strength. As a mother I can tell you that this would be by far the hardest thing one would have to endure. I sent to you and your family my prayers and well wishes of Cade’s speedy recovery.

4. Bruce Williams says:

My prayers go out you and your family.

5. Nate says:

We’ll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. Best wishes for a solid and speedy recovery.

6. Lisa G-H says:

Amanda~ first & foremost…GOD’s abundant love prayer protection and guidance for your son Cade,you and your family ! Remember GOD is the great healer of all healers. His plan is not always understood, but it is always purposeful and gracious, even when we cannot begin to understand. I am a nurse, an Army nurse and I use to work Neuroscience….I understand your position from a caregiver stand point and also as a mother. I know I dont know you, but if we every cross paths and you think I am someone who can help in any way, please dont hesitate to ask. But at the bare minimum please know that I am praying and asking the Holy Spirit to intervene physically emotionally spiritually …. Peace be with you, your family and Cade during this difficult and scary time. May you come to know true triumph! Many Blessings ~ Lisa (and my family Hubby Pete and kiddos Sydney Gabriel and Carter)

7. Samantha says:

All of my hope and thoughts are with you and your family, lady.

8. Candace says:

Dear Amanda,
    Our prayers are with you and Cade tonight and as he goes into surgery tomorrow.

9. Elysia says:

Healing and prayers to you and to Cade and to your entire family.

10. John says:

Amanda,
    Prayers sent for Cade and your family. We will keep you in our thoughts!

11. Kendra says:

Thinking of u and your family. Sending prayers your way.

12. Rick Johnson says:

Amanda,
    I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you, Cade, you and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers tonight.
    Rick

13. Brooke says:

Amanda please know you, Cade and your family are my thoughts and prayers!

14. Kelly Mine says:

Amanda, you and Cade will have our earnest prayers today and in the days to come. I admire and respect moms like you who give all they have to care for their precious children.

15. Rosalyn says:

Amanda, I’m sending up prayers and positive thoughts for you and lil Cade!

16. Bianca says:

Amanda, Cade is in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a speedy recovery, Bianca and Rob

17. Evy says:

Amanda, we love you girl and all of our prayers with you, Cade, and the Doctors. Our Heavenly Father, please watch over your child Cade and the Doctors that are performing his surgery today. May you restore his HEALTH and his STRENGTH be renewed in your name we pray Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen
    Evy

18. JC says:

Prayers and good wishes coming your way. God bless.